Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe

March 14, 2013

I hope that everyone enjoys this Sunday because it is St. Patrick's Day and I thought that I would share with you this recipe in case you don't like cabbage.  The recipe is from Ina Garten from the FoodNetwork.  This recipe is so good and I use it as a side dish with many of our meals.  Please give it a try!






Roasted Brussels Sprouts - Recipe by Ina Garten

Easy
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Serving size: 6

Ingredients:

1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts
3 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.  Cut off brown ends of brussels sprouts and pull off any outer yellow leaves.  Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.  Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.  Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.  Sprinkle with more salt and serve immediately.


Julie







2 comments

  1. Someone isn't going to be popular with my kids! I LOVE brussels sprouts, love love love them! Mr Teenager calls them the 'devil's grapes'! I hope you don't mind, but I would like to pin this recipe for future reference. Thanks Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pin this recipe and any that you see that you might like. I LOVE brussels sprouts too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete