Makeup Monday - Arched Defining Brow Liner

March 3, 2014

Welcome to Makeup Monday on Julie's Lifestyle.  Each Monday I will post about a certain type of makeup, nail polish, face or hair product etc.  It will be a fun place to come visit about anything to do with beauty.  




Week 9 - Arched Difining Brow Liner by em Michelle Phan


Hello friends, right now keeping your eyebrows in manicured condition is really popular!  I have come across this brow pencil that fills in my eyebrows and the color of the pencil matches them perfectly.  There is a pencil on one side and a brush on the other that works well to give my eyebrows a manicured look to fill them in.  The color of the brow liner that I'm using is Ash Blonde and I would recommend this product if you like trying new makeup.  My daughter gave me this for Christmas and I really love how this works.  My daughter is constantly introducing me to all kinds of different makeup and I'm willing to try it and it's so much fun. 

The link is here to see the eyebrow liner by em Michelle Phan.  I hope that I may have inspired you to try something different or new and thanks for stopping by.

Do come back next week for my Makeup Monday Series!

Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!

Ways to Follow Julie's Lifestyle

BLOG // PINTEREST // GOOGLE + // BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER

All of my recipes and crochet/knit creations are on my Pinterest Boards, so please have a look there too! 

Thanks everyone and Enjoy!

Julie

8 comments

  1. Hi Julie, this sounds like a fun series of posts. I usually use little makeup as I prefer a natural look. I think well groomed eyebrows are important. This brow liner sounds like a good item for the job. Thank you for the review.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You share the best tips and products, Julie. I'm still using the concealer that you wrote about. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I have never tried to enhance my brows, I have always been afraid that I would do it wrong. That video is helpful. I have a reunion coming up soon, maybe I will give it a shot and go for a more dramatic look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun idea for a series. Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, Aww I need to pay more attention to my eyebrows ( they go wild if I forget!) this pencil sounds great, thanks for linking up to the weekend blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know. The eyebrows are the new trend this season and I feel so left behind. I haven't had a wax in weeks. I really love Michelle Phan and want to try some of her products as well. Coming from That's Fresh Friday link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat link party!

    Britni @ play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing this post at the Say G’Day Saturday linky party.
    Hope to see you again this weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comments always make me happy.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY LINKS IN YOUR COMMENTS.