Makeup Monday - Sephora Favorites

October 20, 2014

Welcome to Makeup Monday on Julie's Lifestyle.  Each Monday I will post about a certain type of makeup, nail polish, face or hair product etc.  It will be a fun place to come visit about anything to do with beauty.  




WEEK 29 - SEPHORA FAVORITES







Hi friends, and welcome to Week 29 of Makeup Monday.  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I had a nice weekend going out to dinner with friends and family and I went to an appreciation  party at my church yesterday.  Today I'd love to show you a few makeup favorites that I purchased from Sephora.

My first favorite is Benefit Beyond Mascara - They're Real.  This mascara is amazing and makes your lashes look full and thick without any clumps.  It lengthens, curls, adds volume, lifts and separates the lashes without any smudging or drying out.  This color is jet black and the cost is $23.00.  
My second favorite is MARC JACOBS Gel Eye Crayon in the color 42 Blacquer.  This eyeliner gives you a dramatic look and gives your eyes some pop with intense color.  This eyeliner is perfect for a night out.  The cost is $25.00.  

My third favorite is Formula X New Classics Nail Polish in the color Harmonics - Deep Lilac.  This polish gives your nails high shine and dries fast.  This polish is a bold shade of lilac.  There are many shades available and the cost is $10.50 a bottle.  

My fourth favorite is Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in the color Mayfair Lane.  This polish gives the effect of a gel polish with a lot of shine.  The best part is there is no UV lights needed to apply this polish.  This color is a very pale pink and goes with everything you wear.  The cost is $14.00. 
I love shopping at Sephora and I do hope you enjoyed looking at some of my favorite makeup I bought there.  

Thanks so much for stopping by this week for Makeup Monday.  



Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!


Thanks everyone and Enjoy!

Julie





9 comments

  1. I sampled some of the Marc Jacobs eyeliner on the back of my hand awhile back, and it was beautiful. Seems to glide on so nicely. I have it on my list ;) I will have to look into the mascara and nail polish. I haven't worn polish all summer, which is unusual for me. I do like a fast-drying polish. Come on over and see my daughter's 500-point bonus gift from Sephora. She is always getting Sephora packages in the mail, and it's so fun to see all the freebies she manages to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping at Sephora to Julie! Totally addicted. HaHaHa I have a sample of that mascara, so I will have to try it. I always hear good things about it. I love Formula X nail lacquer. You purchased some great products. Enjoy!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc Jacobs is one of my faves. How did I not know he had makeup???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Formula X polish. I haven't tried the Gel by Nails Inc yet. But I just might have to now. :)
    Thanks for the great reviews.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first mascara sounds amazing Julie! Lifts and separates? Wish there was a 'mascara' for boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doreen is TOO funny!! I ditto her choice and her wish!!

    Have a great week, Julie and thanks for the reviews!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo these look nice Julie, I need some new make up...

    Thanks foe sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know a new Sephora has JUST opened up in Modena, Italy where I live and I still haven't stepped inside. you have seriously just encouraged me to go and GET MYSELF SOME NEW MAKEUP! The last time I bought makeup it was over three years ago for my wedding!

    Thank you so much for joining the #reasonstodress linkup and I hope you will be back again tomorrow!

    Angie from reasons to dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sephora gets me in a lot of trouble! Great post!

    Pam | Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comments always make me happy.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY LINKS IN YOUR COMMENTS.